These Terms and Conditions together with any and all documentation referred to therein are the standard terms which apply to the entry into the Laquatic Water Park Water Park by any customer, other members of a customer’s party, and their guests and their use of the Laquatic Water Park
Definitions and Interpretations
- Laquatic Water Park Means the floating inflatable obstacle course located at Landmark beach, Lagos.
- Entry Conditions Means the conditions of entry into the Laquatic Water Park and the rules and regulations that must be obeyed at all times.
- We/Us Means Laquatic Water Park and includes all management, employees and agents of us
- Our Customer/You/Your means an individual who is a customer of us who agrees to pay both for him/herself as a paying guest of the Laquatic Water Park and also for members of his/her party and any of his/her guests
- Order means your order to purchase an entry ticket to the Laquatic Water Park whether through Our Site, via telephone or in person.
- Our Site is www.laquatic.com
- Unless the context otherwise requires, each reference in these Terms and Conditions is a reference to these Terms and Conditions as amended or supplemented from time to time.
Customers are reminded that use of the Laquatic Water Park is at the Customers own risk. All attendees to Laquatic Water Park must observe the Entry Conditions at all times. Whilst we make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the descriptions of the Laquatic Water Park are correct and reasonable accurate, Images and video footage of the Laquatic Water Park are for illustrative purposes only. By proceeding with this booking, you confirm you’re not relying on any representations made.
Entry Conditions into the Laquatic Water Park.
- All persons entering the Laquatic Water Park must have a valid entry ticket. All entry tickets purchased are only valid on the date and time printed on the ticket.
- All pre-booked tickets (whether made via online or telephone) are non-refundable and nontransferable, including in the event that admission into the Laquatic Water Park is refused or relinquished for any reason.
- Our Site will guide you through the booking process. Before submitting your Order to us you will be given the opportunity to review your Order and amend it. Please ensure that you have checked your Order carefully before submitting it and that each guest is able to satisfy the Entry Conditions. By submitting your Order, you represent to us that you have authority to make the booking on behalf of your party and that the booking is subject to these terms and conditions.
- No part of Our Site constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your Order constitutes a contractual offer that we may, at our sole discretion, accept. Our acknowledgement of receipt of your Order does not mean that we have accepted it. Our acceptance is indicated by us sending you a booking confirmation by email. Only once we have sent you a booking confirmation will there be a legally binding contract between Us and you. All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If we, for any reason, do not accept or cannot fulfill your Order, because for example the dates you have requested are no longer available, then no payment shall be taken under normal circumstances. If we have taken payment, the value of your booking will credited to your Laquatic Water Park account as soon as possible plus an extra 50% of the value will also be credited for you to rearrange the booking. Refunds will only be issued if you submit a request via the Customer Services email address within 30 days from notice of the cancellation. Refunds take up to 28 days to show on your bank account once processed. If refunded, you are not entitled to the 50% extra credit on your Laquatic Water Park account.
- You may change the date of your booking up to 7 days before the date in which you’re due to attend. We will use all reasonable endeavours to accommodate Your requested changes, but We do not promise that all date changes that You request will be accommodated. Where you wish to change the date of Your booking in accordance with this clause, you will be required to log into your account and cancel the existing booking. You will have credit placed on your account to the value of the existing booking, allowing you to make an alternative booking with us. For the avoidance of doubt there will be no cash refund alternative, even if no convenient dates or times are available. No changes can be made to the booking if there is less than 7 days until the date you’re due to attend.
- If tickets are bought on behalf of other guests, you accept the Entry Conditions on behalf of every guest and shall ensure that the Entry. Conditions are complied with by each person in the group.
- All attendees in your group will be required to signed and complete the Attendee Disclaimer (in the form set out below) prior to the entry into Laquatic Water Park. Any attendee who fails to complete the Attendee Disclaimer prior to the date in which they are due to attend will be refused entry into the Laquatic Water Park.
- Where tickets are to be purchased for exclusive use of Laquatic Water Park, such bookings will need to be made direct with us. Payment will need to be made in advance, unless we have agreed any special credit terms with you. Where we have agreed special credit terms, we shall require a non-refundable deposit to secure the exclusive use of the Laquatic Water Park and full payment will need to be made in advance 96 hours before the date you’re due to attend. We reserve the right to refuse entry into the Laquatic Water Park where any payment remains outstanding.
- The Laquatic Water Park operates a strict adult to child regulation policy in order to comply with health and safety standards and therefore any child or children not up to the age of 9 years must be accompanied by an adult with three children to one adult ratio.
- Payment for all tickets online/telephone must always be made in advance and you will be prompted to pay during the order process.
- You will be admitted to Laquatic Water Park subject to the Entry Conditions. If you do not comply with the Entry Conditions or you fail to complete the online Attendee Disclaimer you may not be permitted access to the Laquatic Water Park or may be removed from the Laquatic Water Park by us, without any right to a refund. Whilst at the Laquatic Water Park, you must comply with any reasonable instructions given to you by our personnel or any third party instructed on behalf of us. We reserve the right to vary these Entry Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- By entering Laquatic Water Park, you accept that you have a duty to take reasonable steps to ensure your own safety, taking into account any personal medical conditions. All persons in and around the Laquatic Water Park should behave in a safe manner at all times and must not act in any manner which may disturb other users of the Laquatic Water Park.
- If you or any one in your party behaves in a manner which we consider to be unsafe or where we believe that you’re under the influence of drugs or alcohol or where your disregard the reasonable instructions given to you by us then we reserve the right to remove you from the Laquatic Water Park.
- All Participants must be aged 6 or over, and also be 120cm or taller for the Laquatic Water Park. Participants under the age of 18, will only be able to use the Laquatic Water Park with parental consent and where under the age of 9, provided that the adult to child regulation policy is adhered to.
- All Participants must be confident in the water and able to swim 25m unaided in order to participate in the Laquatic Water Park.
- Participants must not wear any loose clothing during the use of the Laquatic Water Park.
- As a result of the COVID 19 pandemic, Participants are required to come in with a face mask and observe all hygienic regulations set up by the management.
Customers with disability
- Laquatic Water Park welcomes visits by disabled people to our parks, and endeavour to do all that is possible to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
- However, participating in our water sports activity is vigorous and physically demanding. We therefore reserve the right to refuse admission to the Laquatic Water Park should we feel there is a danger to a particular individual or individuals for whatever reason.
- We have been advised by the Health & Safety Executive that we fully comply with all laws in the treatment of, and provision for, customers with any disability and that refusal on the grounds of health and safety does not constitute discrimination. We hope that you understand and accept the decisions made in the interest of your safety.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Laquatic Water Park whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the use of Laquatic Water Park. We accept no liability for any damage/theft/loss caused to property and/or personal belongings and any personal belongings brought to Laquatic Water Park is at your own risk.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to or will exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence.
- COVID 19 safety rules within the park must be strictly adhered to.
- The Activities comprise of challenging obstacles and participation is not without risk as an injury could be serious or even fatal. You agree that you understand and accept the risks involved and waive your right to take any legal action against Laquatic Water park of any personal injury or fatality by signing the waiver form. In addition, you must read, understand and comply with all rules and conditions displayed throughout the arena prior to and during participation.
- Laquatic Water Park, its directors, employees and agents are not liable to the you, your dependants or legal representatives for any personal injury or death suffered by the you or any members of your party since the recreational activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose or because of breach of contract, negligence, statute or statutory duty by Laquatic Water Park.
- Laquatic Water Park reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities or to remove a participant from the Activities should it deem it necessary to do so. This includes a participant who does not comply with the safety rules and advice and the safety system or who is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Participants will need to swim to the water park, the staff of Laquatic Water Park is not responsible of taking you to the park.
- All participants must be reasonably fit and healthy and must weigh less than 120kg. Should any of the staff of Laquatic Water Park deem that you should not be allowed to enter or you should not continue participating the decision of Laquatic Water Park will be final.
- If you have any concerns we advise that you visit the arena at a time prior to your booking and speak to a member of the Laquatic Water Park’s staff. Anyone who does not meet these requirements will not be allowed to undertake the Activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party meet these requirements.
- The Activities are physically demanding and require a degree of agility, strength and stamina. Participants are advised to keep within their ability – only the individual knows or understands their own limits and competencies. If you are unsure of whether you can complete a manoeuvre or activity, you should not attempt it. If participants have medical concerns they are advised to consult their doctor in advance. Participants will be required to certify that they do not suffer from any medical condition which would make it more likely that they would be involved in any incident which could result in injury to themselves or others. Due to the physical nature of the Activities Laquatic Water Park does not permit pregnant to participate in its activities for safety reasons.
- You understand that the activities provided by Laquatic Water Park require a reasonable level of fitness and ability. You warrant that you (or any members of your party or anyone you have paid for) do not have (or had) any medical condition including pregnancy, epilepsy and breathing or heart related issues or anyone wearing a cast that makes it dangerous for you to partake in such activities.
- Participants need to be able to see similar distances to those required to drive a car in order to be able to complete the activity and to supervise any under participants under the age of 9 in their care. Consequently, short or long-sighted participants must ensure that they wear contact lenses or prescribed glasses.
- All participants are required to act responsibly and courteously at all times and to respect other participants. Laquatic Water Park shall be entitled to prevent any person from undertaking or completing the Activities in the event it deems the behaviour of any participant unsuitable.
- All participants aged 9 and under must be accompanied in our arenas by an adult over the age of 18 years for the duration of their visit. The adult does not have to take part in activities but must be present in the area.
- You agree to take responsibility for your own and others health and well-being and property in relation to the use of the Laquatic Water Park.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Laquatic Water Park accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Laquatic Water Park whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the use of the Laquatic Water Park. You agree to be responsible for your own property.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Laquatic Water Park, its directors, employees, and any other person or persons as may be authorised by Laquatic Water Park to promote or organise this activity from and against all actions, claims, costs, expenses and demands in or connection with your failure to comply with any of your obligations as set out above.